No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
DPI Root Canal Sealer (Copy)
- Delivery available at all pincodes.
- Delivery within 5-6 working days.
- Free shipping on orders above Rs. 2500.
- 100% purchase protection.
- Original products | Secure payments.
- It is perfect root canal filling material paste which should be neither resorbable once hardened nor retractable over the years.
- The antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties will reduce post-operative flare ups Root Canal Sealer is a non-absorbable zinc oxide-eugenol based root canal sealer to which various ingredients have been added: Thymol Iodide and barium sulphate to increase its radiopacity and to reduce its retraction tendency.
- Corticosteroids to reduce the painful reactions often observed when root canal sealing is carried out with plain zinc oxide- eugenol pastes.
- POWDER: Dexamethasone, Thymol Iodide, Magnesium Stearate, Zinc Oxide, Barium Sulphate and LIQUID: Eugenol 10ml.
- Do not use Root Canal sealer in allergic person
- Keep away from child
- In the event of ingestion, contact eyes or skin, please contact a doctor immediately.
- It is recommended wearing protective clothing when using this product.
- DPI Root Canals Sealer is to be used only once for each treatment performed at the average dose of 0.100 to 0.150 gm. of a paste obtained by mixing, as described below.
- MIXING: Mix 1 Scoop of Powder and 1 Drop of Liquid (4:1 wt. ratio) on a mixing pad using spatula for 30-40 seconds until creamily homogenous consistency arises.
- STORAGE & SHELF LIFE: Store in a cool and dry place.
- Always close the cap immediately after use.
- 3 Years from the manufacturing date.
- Powder 20gm.
- Liquid 10ml.
- Mixing Pad.
- Spoon and Droppe.
Liquid 10ml., Mixing pad., Powder 20gm., Spoon and Droppe.
There are no inquiries yet.