- This is a polymer- reinforced Zinc Oxide – Eugenol composition restorative designed for intermediate restorations intended to remain in place for no longer than one year. It may also be used as a base under restorative materials and cements that do not contain resin components.INDICATIONS:
Temporary, less than 1-year direct restorative filling material.
Powder: Zinc oxide, Poly – Methyl Methacrylate (PMMA) Powder, Zinc Acetate, Pigment.
Liquid: Eugenol, Acetic acid, Thymol crystal.
- In the event of ingestion, contact eyes or skin, please contact a doctor immediately.
- It is recommended wearing protective clothing when using this product.
- Known hypersensitivity against eugenol or other components, respectively, of the filling material.
- Immediately wash skin with soap and water after contact or flush eyes if contact occurs.
- STORAGE & SHELF LIFE:Store in a cool and dry environment. Always close the cap immediately after use.
3 Years from the manufacturing date.
- 3ml Syringes + 5 applicator tips.
1 x Liquid 10ml, 1 x Mixing Pad, 1 x Powder 20gm, 1 x Spoon and Dropper
There are no enquiries yet.