Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Paste is premixed oil-based calcium hydroxide paste containing iodoform. The addition of iodoform to calcium hydroxide improves radiopacity and adds an antibacterial agent to the paste. Non-Hardening paste, solubilized calcium hydroxide remains active in root canal for a longer time.INDICATIONS:
- Direct Pulp capping.
- For indirect pulp Capping after pulpotomy.
- Temporary or permanent filling material for infected root canals
- Perfect cavity liner under all filling material
- Dentine-protective and neutralizing cavity liner.
- CompositionCalcium Hydroxide, iodoform, Silicon Oil and inert excipients.
- 1.Excellent biocompatibility with no toxic effects on cells
- 2.Ideal for infected root canals and vital pulpotomies in deciduous teeth
- 3.Can be used in conjunction with gutta percha points and regular root canal sealants.
- 4.Improved radiopacity and increased antimicrobial effect
- 5.Non-hardening paste with oil base
- 6.Prolonged release of calcium hydroxide helps create secondary dentin.
- Storage & Shelf Life
- Store in a cool and dry environment. Always close the cap immediately after use.
- Shelf Life: 3 years under proper storage.
- 3ml Syringes + 5 applicator tips.
3ml Syringes + 5 applicator tips.
There are no enquiries yet.