Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Vitique is a premium resin cement developed especially to enhance the production of perfect veneers.
- This high quality cement offers several innovations unmatched by other veneer cements such as; superior color stability for long lasting beautiful veneers; consistent ability to reflect the shade of the veneer and facilitate the natural transparency of the tooth; optimum flow characteristics allowing for uncomplicated placement of the thinnest veneer.
- Vitique’s lack of sensitivity to ambient light allows for relaxed, stress-free placement of multiple veneers.
- Vitique Try-In: Using the Vitique Try-In pastes, the final shade in the mouth can be accurately simulated and the correct shade of Vitique Esthetic Resin Cement can be determined.
- Vitique Esthetic Resin Cement: Vitique Esthetic Resin Cement is a highly esthetic composite luting cement.
- Vitique Esthetic Resin Cement is light-curing and X-ray opaque.
- REMOVE EXCESS MATERIAL WITH EASE Vitique’s advanced formula allows for effortless clean up.
- The perfectly adjusted gel-phase (after tacking) provides an easy, fast and clean removal of excess cement.
- PRACTICAL VENEER TIP A special veneer tip has been developed to assist in delivering the ideal amount of cement onto the veneer.
- It can be used to evenly apply a flat strip of cement, both conveniently and quickly.
- The TECO Total-Etch bonding system The bonding system contained in the Accessory Kit is DMG’s.
- TECO Total-Etch; a single bottle system that provides excellent bond strength and helps to ensure reliable veneer cementation.
- Vitique Silane Silane is a two component system which consists of an adhesive silane and an activator.
- The components are mixed in a 1:1 ratio directly before application, ensuring a fresh mix, resulting in a better bond.
- The Vitique Cementation Kit contains cements, matching Try-In pastes and veneer tips.
- DMG America has perfected an exact color match between Vitique’s Try-In Pastes and the corresponding cements thus ensuring a precise preview of the final case.
- 3 x 6g Syringes Esthetic Resin Cement ( Shades A2.5 Shade B1 Shade TR ) 3 x 3.9g Syringes Try-In Paste ( Shades A2.5 Shade B1 Shade TR ) 50 x Veneer Tips.
There are no enquiries yet.