Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Supertec is a light-curing impression tray material used for the production of customized impression trays.
- Wherever customized impression trays are needed for partial or full dentures, Supertec is the right choice.
- The prefabricated light-curing base plates are easy to form, adapt, and trim.
- Under normal laboratory light conditions Supertec can be processes for a long time and impresses with its uniform plate thickness.
- The finished tray can be used immediately without requiring lengthy post-polymerization.
- The material’s modulus of elasticity provides excellent dimensional stability maintaining the tray’s original form in the galvanization process.
- In addition, Supertec is resistant to disinfecting agents.
- And another pleasant plus: Supertec is odorless.
- INDICATION :- Production of customized impression trays for precision impression taking in the field of partial and full dentures, as well as implantology.
- Easy to form, adapt and trim.
- Long working time.
- Surplus material can be re-used.
- Curing with standard laboratory light-units with UV- and/or halogen light (at least 240 to 520 nm).
- Even thickness.Odorless.
- Easy to fabricate.
- DMG Supertec Trays – Upper 50 trays upper jaw.
- DMG Supertec Trays – Lower 50 trays lower jaw.
DMG Supertec Trays – Lower 50 trays lower jaw., DMG Supertec Trays – Upper 50 trays upper jaw.
There are no enquiries yet.