- Luxatemp Fluorescence has superior aesthetics and unique handling that fits perfectly into the Luxatemp family, so that clinicians can confidently choose the best temporary material to fit their clinical needs.
- Outstanding esthetics, with superior stability.
- Luxatemp Fluorescence is available in both Automix and Smartmix formulas.
- Available in shades: A1, A2, A3, A3.5, B1 and Bleach Light. A fast and easy fit.
- Luxatemp Fluorescence makes temporaries look as good as final restorations in all lighting conditions.
- It has a Bisacryl composition for durable temporary restorations and low shrinkage eliminates the need to remarginate and makes provisionals easy to remove.
- Its neutral taste and odor with no liquid monomers provide greater patient acceptance.
- COMPOSITION :- Glass filler particles in a matrix of multifunctional methacrylates,catalysts,additives,stabilizers.
- INDICATIONS :- Durable and long-lasting provisionals.
- High hardness prevents wearing down of bridges; there are no perforations of the provisional.
- Reduces patient return visits’ saving time and money. Strong, abrasion resistant material.
- Produces lifelike provisionals.
- Provisionals look great in all lighting conditions.
- Provides durable temporary restorations.
- Excellent marginal adaptation, no need to remarginate.
- Provisional is easily removable.
- Negligible liner shrinkage during polymerization.
- More natural fluorescence.
Automix Cartridge: (Dispensing Gun & Tips Compatibility :- 1:10) 1 x 76gm automix cartridge 15automix tips Smartmix syringe: 1 x 15gm Smartmix syringe 10 smartmix tips Hand Mix: 1 x 106g Base Tube 1 x 6gm Catalyst Tube.
There are no enquiries yet.