Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Extraordinarily sharp and mirror-like finished edges with high ductility make for excellent working characteristics.
- The hard-fiber stainless steel prevents corrosion after repeated cleaning and sterilization.
- This is the dental file with shank used for enlarging root canal.
- It is used by the movements of vertical reciprocation or lifting.
- It is non-sterile instrument Main materials –
- a) Cutting part: Stainless steel (including nickel and chromium) b) Shank : Polybutylene terephthalate (PBT).
- Pack of 6 Files
Pack of 6 files.
There are no enquiries yet.