Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
ROOT CANAL FILLING MATERIAL
- Temporary root canal filling material after pulpectomy.Ideal for the treatment of imfected root canal and vital pulpotomies in deciduous teeth.
- Diapex is used in root canal filling therapy in either temporary or permanent procedures.
- The addition of Iodoform to the Calcium Hydroxide improves radiopacity and adds an antibacterial agent to the paste.
- Diapex stimulates hard tissue formation and apexification.
- Diapex is also recommended for treatment of traumatic injuries and cases of root resorption.
- The premixed paste is packaged in a convenient syringe, which eliminates mixing and provides an ideal vehicle for application to the root apex.
- Diapex may be used in conjunction with Gutta Percha and regular canal sealants.
- COMPOSITION:-Calcium Hydroxide 30.3%.Iodoform (purest grade) 40.4%. Silicone Oil (Medical Grade) 22.4%.Inert 6.9%
- INDICATIONS:-Temporary or permanent root canal treatment.
- Vital pulpotomies in deciduous teeth.
- Apexification and Apexogenesis.
- Stimulation of apexification and hard tissue formation.
- Traumatic injuries.
- Root resorption treatment including primary teeth.
- Easy techniques – Saves time and money Eliminate messy time-consuming mixing! Silicone oil based calcium hydroxide paste is pre-mixed with iodoform in a convenient pre-filled syringe.
- Tips are pre-bent to ensure excellent canal accessibility.
- This ensures shorter chair time and increases patient comfort.
- Quality of ingredients-Made in USA, Diapex is made from the purest grade iodoform, increasing Diapex’s bacteriostatic and radiopacity properties.
- Silicone oil ensures complete coating of canal walls and it never hardens so that calcium hydroxide remains active in the root canal, stimulating apexification and apexogenesis.
- It also allows for ease of manipulation and has superior flow characteristics.
- Quick and simple application Premixed paste eliminates messy mixing, packaged in a convenient syringe.
- Excellent accessibility to apex; plunger type placement improved radiopacity.
- Excellent antibacterial and bacteriostatic properties.
- Promotes apexification and apexogenesis.
1 x 2gm Syringe
1 x 2gm Syringe
There are no enquiries yet.