Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
ROOT CANAL SEALER
- Dia-Proseal – root canal sealer is an epoxy resin-based formula with outstanding flow characteristics.
- The ideal root sealer with low shrinkage reduced gapping between the sealer and canal wall.
- Low solubility makes it resistant to breaking down over time.
- 1:1 paste to paste manual mixing system.
- Excellent flow properties allow it to reach and seal lateral canals, making it especially suited to warm gutta-percha methods – Offers 1 hour working time and 7-hour setting time.
- Low risk of cytotoxicity with short setting time.
- Better biocompatibility for a solution to the sensitivity and periapical inflammation.
- High radiopacity.
- Lightly coated Gutta Percha Points with a good film thickness.
- Fast and wasy preparation and less waste.
- Mixing and handling is very smooth.
- 1 x 16g Syringe (Base 6.5g & Catalyst 9.5g)
- 1 x Mixing pad
- 1 x Spatula
1 x 16g Syringe (Base 6.5g & Catalyst 9.5g), 1 x Mixing Pad, 1 x Spatula
There are no enquiries yet.