Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
DENTSPLY ZELGAN 2002 ALGINATE
- Delivery available at all pincodes.
- Delivery within 5-6 working days.
- Free shipping on orders above Rs. 2500.
- 100% purchase protection.
- Original products | Secure payments.
Zelgan 2002 is a dust-free alginate impression material complying with ISO 1563 and EN 21563, respectively.
- The powder has been especially formulated to eliminate dust during mixing.
- Dental impressions for the fabrication of Studymodels Models of the opposing dentition Working models for manufacturing of orthodontic appliances, removable prosthesis, and temporary restorations.
- Alginate impression materials being fine powders tend to settle when transferred into a container and during storage. Hence after transferring the components of the package into a plastic container it is recommended to loosen the powder before usage by inverting the container twice.
- It is recommended to store Zelgan 2002 in a tightly closed container at temperatures between 2 and 28oC. Improper storage of the material will reduce shelf life and may lead to product malfunction.
There are no enquiries yet.