- The Palodent V3 Sectional Matrix system is comprised of six precisely designed components; rings, matrices, wedges, WedgeGuards®, forceps and pin tweezers.
- All of which have been designed and refined for optimal performance individually and as a system.
- As a result, Palodent V3 is amongst the most simple and accurate matrix systems available on today’s market.
- INDICATION: For Class II restorations.
- Palodent Plus is a sectional matrix system that delivers easy, predictable and accuarte contact creation by utilising advanced ring, matrix and wedge technology.
- Palodent Plus offers you accurate contacts and tight marginal seal, minimised overhang and finishing, easy placement and removal.
- Accurate contacts: Poor contact creation can lead to fractures, food impaction, gingival inflammation and recurrent caries.
- The Palodent V3 nickel-titanium rings offer a consistent separation force on molars and premolars, securing the anatomically shaped Palodent V3 matrix against the preparation for a predictable and accurate contact, every time.
- Tight seal:When using resin-based restoratives, isolation is essential for success.
- The Palodent V3 ring works with the matrix and wedges to create a tight seal around the restorative field, allowing the clinician to confidently move forward into the procedure.
- Increased efficiency: The Palodent V3 system components work together to seal and shape the restoration, minimizing flash and the required time spent finishing, as well as the chance of having to re-do the restoration due to a poor contact.
- The system can be configured for multiple restorations at once, and the WedgeGuard provides added efficiency by protecting the adjacent tooth, allowing the clinician to prepare the cavity without worry.
- Stress free class II restorations: Use Palodent V3 in combination with SDR® (Smart Dentin Replacement) to simplify and optimize the class II restorative procedure.
- SDR has up to 60% less polymerisation stress2 which means it can be bulk-filled in 4mm increments.
- SDR’s flowable consistency results in self levelling and full cavity adaptation without the need for manipulation with a hand instrument.
- Palodent V3 and SDR are the perfect partners for producing fast, optimal and stress free class II restorations.
- 100 x Matrices: 25 each size: 3.5 mm, 4.5 mm, 5.5 mm, 6.5 mm.
- 75 x Wedges: 25 each size: Small, Medium, Large. 30 x WedgeGuards: 10 each size: Small, Medium, Large.
- 1 x Universal Ring.
- 1 x Narrow Ring.
- 1 x Forceps.
- 1 x Pin Tweezers.
1 x Forceps., 1 x Narrow Ring., 1 x Pin Tweezers., 1 x Universal Ring., 100 x Matrices: 25 each size: 3.5 mm, 4.5 mm, 5.5 mm, 6.5 mm., 75 x Wedges: 25 each size: Small, Medium, Large. 30 x WedgeGuards: 10 each size: Small, Medium, Large.
There are no enquiries yet.