Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Dentsply Gutta Percha Points are high quality root canal obturation materials.
- The obturation of root canal using gp points from dentsply gives optimal obturation results.
- The The guttapercha is specially design to match the continuously tapering shapes that are created using the rotary endodontic files of today.
- The gutta percha points size is according to the ISO standards and is available in tapers of 2%, 4% and 6%.
- 120 gutta percha cones are found in each box that contains six vials.
- The gutta percha points are also available in monochrome white to prevent tooth darkening.
- The Dentsply gutta percha points can be used for warm or cold obturation methods.
- Hand Rolled Gutta Percha Points. High Quality.
- 3 Tapers – 2%, 4% and 6%. ISO Sizes.
- For all warm and cold obturations Reliable insertion down to the apex.
- Available in monochrome white to avoid tooth darkening.
- Pack of 120 points.
Pack of 120 points.
There are no enquiries yet.