Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Dyract® flow is a universal compomer restorative material with flow characteristics which make it ideal for small cavities in anterior and posterior teeth.
- Dyract flow adapts to the cavity walls without the use of hand instruments.
- Dyract flow is delivered in small syringes for direct intra-oral application.
- Dyract flow restorative provides more restoration-protecting fluoride than conventional composite flowables.
- 2 x 1ml (1.8g) Syringes, 25 black applicator needles.
2 x 1ml (1.8g) Syringes, 25 black applicator needles.
There are no enquiries yet.