Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Dentsply Aquasil Soft Putty is an elastomeric impression material with very high viscosity.
- The material has optimum amount of flexibility for easy removal of the impression from undercuts.
- This very high viscosity putty impression material is based on quadrafunctional hydrophilic siloxanes.
- Aquasil Softputty is suitable for all precision impression techniques.
- It displays excellent hydrophilic properties that improve the materials wettability.
- The dimensional accuracy, high tear strength and resistance to permanent deformation makes Aquasil Soft Putty the perfect material to make precision dental impressions.
- It can be used as a tray material for the double mix technique or as a primary impression material while making impressions using the two-step putty/wash technique.
- This impression material complies with the requirements of ISO 4823 for dental elastomeric impression materials.
- Very high viscosity elastomer.
- Excellent hydrophilicity.
- Outstanding dimensional accuracy.
- High tear strength.
- Resistance to permanent deformation.
- High wettability.
- Precision dental impressions.
- 2 x 450ml jars .
- 2 x Putty Scoops.
2 x 450ml jars ., 2 x Putty Scoops.
There are no enquiries yet.