Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Ethylenediaminetetracetic acid (EDTA) gel
- Removes smear layer and softens the dentin & eases the removal of calcifiedobstructions.
- Urea Peroxide interacts with Avuechlor produces Oxygen bubbles which flushes out the debris .
- EDTA reacts with calcium deposits & softens the canal walls and hence helps rapid cleansing and enlargement of canals.
- Lubricates instrument movement, eliminates instrument binding and breakages.
- Unclogs dentinal tubules, and apical area, allows better penetration and easier&placement of root canal medicaments and fillings in the canals.
- Chelates calcium from calcified root canal
- Softens infected Dentine
- Helps widening and shaping the canals
- Best suited for Debridement in root canal
- Removes smear layer
- Antibacterial effect in the canal
- Helps clearance of Dentinal tubules & Apical area
Dental-Avenue Avueprep Syringe 3g:
- 1 x 3g Syringe
Dental Avenue Avueprep Syringe 6g:
- 1 x 6g Syringe
Dental Avenue Avueprep Syringe 6g, Dental-Avenue Avueprep Syringe 3g
There are no enquiries yet.