Ethylenediaminetetracetic acid (EDTA) gel
EDTA (cheleting agents) is recommended as a chemical irrigant during root-canal treatment to obtain a clean environment and enhance hermetic sealing of root-canal obturation.
EDTA remove the smear layer and prevent canal blockage and aid root-canal disinfection by facilitating removal of the smear layer.
EDTA allows better disinfection of the contaminated root-canal dentine and increases adhesion of root-canal filling material to the root-canal wall.
- Calcified root canal
- Blockage of root canal
- Balcified obstructions
- Removes smear layer and softens the dentin & eases the removal of calcified obstructions.
- Urea Peroxide interacts with Avuechlor produces Oxygen bubbles which flushes out the debris.
- EDTA reacts with calcium deposits & softens the canal walls and hence helps rapid cleansing and enlargement of canals.
- Lubricates instrument movement, eliminates instrument binding and breakages.
- Allows better penetration and easier placement of root canal medicaments and fillings in the canals.
- Chelates calcium from calcified root canal
- Softens infected Dentine
- Helps widening and shaping the canals
- Best suited for Debridement in root canal
- Removes smear layer
- Antibacterial effect in the canal
- Helps clearance of Dentinal tubules & Apical area
- 1 x 3g Syringe
1 x 3g Syringe
There are no enquiries yet.