Denext 4:1 orthodontic contra-angle handpiece are mechanical instrument use in the orthodontic treatment.
- Ergonomic design
- Different coarse line sand
- Work with principal of line motion
- Inter – proximal Strip Kit :
- – Creates space to improve tooth alignment
- – Helps to improve the bite/occlusion
- – Can increase the stability of the teeth, so they will retain their position long term
- – Can reduce “black triangles” , which is created by the absence of gingival papilla between teeth and gives the appearance of a dark space or hole.
- The procedure can be performed using several methods:
(1) Air rotor stripping with fine tungsten-carbide or diamond burs
(2) The use of diamond-coated stripping disks
(3) The use of hand-held or motor-driven abrasive strips.
- – In cases of Crowding / relapse of crowding
- – In malocclusion cases where extraction is not mandatory
- – To correct black triangles in between the teeth
- – In cases when relapses have taken place, stripping is advisable to allow realignment without labial tipping of anterior teeth into unstable position
- – IPR is used for cosmetic re-contouring, most commonly in reshaping canines to mimic lateral incisors
TYPES OF PROXIMAL STRIPS:
- 90 microns: For use as a saw for opening contacts
- 60 microns: For reduction
- 40 microns: For contouring
- 25 microns: For finishing
- 15 microns: For Pre-polishing
6 months warranty applicable on the product.
- Noise- <60db
- Air pressure-0.3Mpa – 0.35Mpa
- Torque- 30N
- Rotation speed- >15.000rpm
- Fits E-Type Handpiece
- 1.4mm Stroke
- 1 x Contra-angle Handpiece
- 1 x Chuck/Key
- 1 x Inter proximal Strip Gauge (0.10mm, 0.15mm, 0.20mm, 0.25mm, 0.30mm, 0.40mm, 0.50mm)
- Interproximal Strips (15HD, 25HD, 40HD,60HD, 90HD)
1 x Chuck/Key, 1 x Contra-angle Handpiece, 1 x Inter proximal Strip Gauge (0.10mm, 0.15mm, 0.20mm, 0.25mm, 0.30mm, 0.40mm, 0.50mm), Interproximal Strips (15HD, 25HD, 40HD,60HD, 90HD)
There are no enquiries yet.