Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Denext Niti RCS True Flex Wire-
- Reverse Curve of Spee (R.C.S.) archwire shapes to meet your curve of spee correction needs.
- All three shapes are carefully finished to ensure the archwires slides easily through the bracket slot while applying continuous force for ideal movement.
- R.C.S. Archwires may be used for bite correction, or with springs and elastomerics for retraction.
- R.C.S. Archwires are best suited for: Preventing molar tipping and rotations.
- Maintaining anterior torque.
- Initial leveling and aligning.
- Arch consolidation and expansion.
- Deep and open bite correction.
- Retraction of flared, protruding incisors.
- 2 Pcs.
There are no enquiries yet.