Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
DENEXT Lead Apron
- A lead apron is a type of protective barrier that acts as a radiation shield. It is constructed of a thin rubber exterior and an interior of lead in the shape of a hospital apron.
- To reduce exposure from X-Rays to vital organs that are potentially exposed to ionizing radiation during dental/medical imaging that uses x-rays
- Weight Adjuster Flexible Back comfortably places more weight on hips, less weight on shoulders.
- Available with Velcro Straps
- 0.3mm Lead equivalency front protection
- Pocket: Reinforced Belt, Spacious and Strong
- Shoulder Pads: Concealed for comfort and durability
- Length : 98 cm from the shoulder
- Breadth : 60 cm
- Weight : 3.051 kg
There are no enquiries yet.