Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Intraoral Cameras are designed to allow clinicians to capture and display digital images from inside a patient mouth, intraoral cameras are a valuable tool for patient education and case documentation.
- Patients do not always accept treatment they cannot understand, but an intraoral camera allows them to see what you see.
- A problem such as a fractured tooth can be easier to spot and impossible to ignore when it is magnified on a screen.
- These digital cameras can capture images without the need for external lighting.
- No need to have an extra monitor or tv screen to attach with your camera,we have a screen with this product which will make your work easier.screen is anti glare which does not fatique your eyes,have a slot to hold camera which is 3.4 mega pixel.USB Port Directly Plug & Play.
- High Resolution CMOS Sensor.
- Six Imported LED Light & Auto Focus Lens.
- Powerful Imaging Process Software.
- Handpiece Cable upto 2.5M.4 angled view.memory card slot.
- Screen size: 17inches.
There are no enquiries yet.