Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Designed to allow clinicians to capture and display digital images from inside a patient’s mouth, intraoral cameras are a valuable tool for patient education and case documentation.
- Shaped like a small wand, many dental intraoral cameras are highly portable and easily connect to a computer wirelessly, via USB or via a docking station.
- Most commonly equipped with LEDs, these digital cameras can capture images without the need for external lighting.
- Patients do not always accept treatment they cannot understand, but an intraoral camera allows them to see what you see.
- A problem such as a fractured tooth can be easier to spot and impossible to ignore when it is magnified on a computer monitor or TV screen.
- 1.3 Megapixel camera.
- USB Port Directly Plug & Play.
- High Resolution CMOS Sensor.
- Six Imported LED Light & Auto Focus Lens.
- Powerful ImagingProcessSoftware.
- Attached USB Cable.
1 Intra Oral camera with HD lens., 1 stand., 1 USB cord., Software CD.
There are no enquiries yet.