No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Denext Implant Modern Implant 20:1 Contra-angle Handpiece TX-414A is the surgical handpiece have been specially designed for oral and maxillofacial surgery and implantology.
IDEAL REQUIREMENT OF IMPLANT HANDPIECE:
In clinical cases of :
- Apical resection
- Bone Remodelling
- Fatigue-free working with ergonomic design
- Detachable parts without any tool
- Easy for cleaning & Sterilization
- Acrotorque 55Ncm
Transmission ratio: 20:01 Pressure: 0.30-0.35Mpa Spray: External Bur Retention: Push Button Rotary instruments: 2.345-2.355mm Maximum drive speed: 4000 RPM Can be dismantled: Yes Maximum Torque: 55 N.cm Noise < 50 dB
Maintainence & Disinfection:
- Suggested for using high temperature and high pressure disinfection.
- Handpiece disinfection should be done before using it for the first time and subsequently after every use.
- Handpiece can be cleaning and disinfected with thermal sterilizer.
- Handpiece should not be sterilized above temperature of 135*C
- Dirt on the surface of the handpiece head should be cleaning with brush (brush cannot be metal material) and clean water or isopropyl alcohol.
- Should be sterilized in a sterilization pouch
- Ideally 121*Cfor 20 minutes or at temperature 132*C for 15 minutes.
- 1 x Implant Handpiece 20:1
1 x Implant Handpiece 20:1
There are no inquiries yet.