Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Root prep has high chelation value at par with top global brands.
- Root prep is readily soluble in water so that it can be properly removed after completion of the chemo mechanical preparation.
- Root prep displays active bubbling effect with sodium hypoclorite showing that it will debride the canal effectively.
- Root Prep uniformly coats the file and feels waxy and is lubricating. The file can therefore easily glide in and out of the canal.
High chelation value
High water solubility
Active bubbling action with sodium hypochlorite
Excellent lubrication capability
- D-Tech product uses top quality imported ingredients
- Ultra fine particle size no scratchy feeling
- It has high solubility for easy removal after use
- Calcium Chelation test shows high ability of chelation
3gm Syringe + 5 tips
3gm Syringe, 5 tips
There are no enquiries yet.