D Tech IONO- SET is a Universal Glass Ionomer Liquid that can be used in conjunction with both TYPE I Glass Ionomer Powder ( for Luting) TYPE II Glass Ionomer Powder ( For Restoration)
- For Luting Glass Ionomer use a mixing raio of 1.8g to 2 gms powder to 1gm of liquid.
- For Restorative Glass ionomer use a mixing ratio of approximately 2.8 to 3 gms of powder to 1 gm of liquid.
- For accurate dispensing,slowly turn the bottle upside down so as to avoid trapping air and squeeze gently.
- Close the bottle immediately after use.
- Dispense powder and liquid on to a mixing pad.
- Using a plastic spatula, divide the powder into 2 equal parts.
- Mix the first portion with all the liquid for 10 seconds .
- Incorporate the remaining portion and mix the whole thoroughly for 15- 20 seconds.
- In case proximity of the pulp is closer than 1-1.5 mm, use pulp protection like Calcium Hydroxide to avoid irritation.
- Close liquid bottle immediately after use in order to maintain consistency and to avoid gelling. \
- In case of contact with eyes , flush immediately with water and seek medical attention.
- Avoid using on patients with known allergies to glass ionomers . In case of allergy refer to physician.
STORAGE: Store at a temperature of 4-25°C (39.2-77.0°F) Keep away from humidity and direct sunlight. Tightly close liquid dropper after use.
- For setting of Glass Ionomer Luting Cement (Type I)
- For setting of Glass Ionomer Restorative Cement (Type II)
D-Tech Iono-set is a Universal liquid that can be used with both TYPE I Glass Ionomer Powder(Luting), TYPE II Glass Ionomer Powder(Restorative)
Dropper of 15gm IONO- SET Universal Glass Ionomer Liquid, Instruction sheet, Measuring spoon
There are no enquiries yet.