D-Tech Iono-Prep is a mild solution of polyacrylic acid. Glass Ionomers are known to have natural adhesion with dentin. However the presence of smear layer of dentin is known to interfere with the bonding of Glass lonomer. D-Tech Iono-Prep effectively removes the smear layer and significantly improves the bonding of Glass Ionomer to dentin.
- Prepare the cavity using standard techniques
- In case there is any exposed pulp protect the area by applying hard setting calcium hydroxide
- Apply the conditioner to the smear layer using a cotton pellet or brush
- Leave in place for 10 seconds
- Rinse thoroughly with water & dry with air. Do not over dry / dessicate. Best results are obtained with moist dentin
- Apply D-Tech Restore+ as soon as possible. Avoid contami¬nation of prepared area by saliva during this period.
- Using Conditioners on exposed pulp can give rise to sensitivity.
- Protect exposed pulp with hard setting Calcium hydroxide Mildly Corrosive liquid.
- In case of contact with tissue/ mucosa, wash with copious quantity of water.
- Prepare the cavity
- Apply D-Tech Iono-Prep and leave for 10 seconds
- Wash Dry (do not overdry & dessicate)
STORAGE & SHELF LIFE: Store at temperature of 4-25° C (39.2-77.0°F)
- The D-tech dentin conditioner is a specially formulated mild solution of poly-acrylic acid which effectively removes the smear layer.
- It significantly improves the adhesion of glass ionomer restorations and linings to dentin
- Mild- non irritant
- Washes off easily
- Contrasting blue color
1 bottle of 10gm
There are no enquiries yet.