Direction to Use.
- Place a small amount of GP-Solv in the canal using a soaked cotton pellet or a syringe.
- Wait approximately for 15 minutes.
- You can feel the gutta percha significantly softer.
- You may also take a small quantity of GP-Solv in a dappen dish & dip the point of the endo¬dontic instrument in GP-Solv.
- Proceed with cleaning of the canal. If any resistance is felt remove the instrument.
- Clean & repeat the process.
- If cleaning the canal presents a lot of difficulty the “two visit method” is recommended.
TWO VISIT METHOD:
- Place a cotton pellet soaked in GP solvent on the fillings and cover with a temporary sealant.
- Recall the patient two days later. You will find the filling softened and very easy to remove.
- A tooth treated with GP-Solv must be carefully dried before a new restoration made of Eugenol resin or acrylic, is placed.
- Keep lid tightly closed after use •Flammable Product – Do not place in direct contact with any heat source or flame
- Contact with mucosa can cause mild irritationin case of contact wash with copius qty of water
STORAGE : Store at temperature of 4-25°C (39.2-77.0°F)
GP-Solv: Chloroform Free solvent for effectively softening or dissolving root canal filling materials including gutta percha and Zinc Oxide Eugenol paste during root canal retreatment..
- Does not contain chloroform.
- Refreshing citrus fragrance.
- Contain natural non-hazardous solvent.
1 bottle of 10m1
There are no enquiries yet.