- Rubber dam (dental dam) is used mainly in endodontic treatment.
- Its main function is to isolate the tooth being treated from its environment, in particular from the bacteria in the oral cavity.
- The rubber dam is held over individual teeth or groups of teeth by appropriate rubber dam clamps.
- The tooth crown stands out from the rubber dam through individual holes made by Ivory punch.
- Rubber Dam permits a clean and dry operative field and enables treatment of the appropriate tooth without contamination from blood or saliva.
- Rubber dam also protect the patient’s airway from any materials which may fall into it during treatment.
- Powder-free, non-sterile.
- Single-use dams, for professional use only.
- Ensures isolation of work field.
- Plastic Dental Dam Frame 6″/5″.
- Wedjets Stabilizing Cord Pack(S).
- Hygenic Template 6″/5″.
- Rubber Dam Sheets 6×6″(36)/Pedo 5×5″(52).
- Set of 9 Clamps-Adult/Set of 6-Pedo.
Forcep., Hygenic Template 6"/5"., Plastic Dental Dam Frame 6"/5"., Punch., Rubber Dam Sheets 6×6"(36)/Pedo 5×5"(52)., Set of 9 Clamps-Adult/Set of 6-Pedo., Wedjets Stabilizing Cord Pack(S).
There are no enquiries yet.