Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Approximately 35-40% of the root canal surface remains unchanged after preparation with an instrument.
- CanalBrush is a highly flexible endodontic brush made of polypropylene.
- It is used during root canal treatments to remove dentin, plaque and other impurities loosened by files and drills.
- The extremely small CanalBrush helps cleaning parts of the root canal which are not reached by files.
- The use of CanalBrush in connection with an irrigating solution (e.g. NaOCl, NaCl, H2O2, alcohol, CHX) increases considerably the cleaning effect of irrigating solutions on the root canal surface.
- CanalBrush can be used manually with a rotary action.
- However, it is more efficient to use it with a contra-angle handpiece at a maximum of 600 rpm.
- AUTOCLAVABLE BRUSHES.
- Better cleaning effect than with files, without enlarging the canal.
- Very flexible, lower risk of breakage.
- Can be autoclaved at 134°C before use.
- Can be used to place post cements or adhesives with endo stops for length control.
- This brush is not to be used for agitating a chelating agent in the root canal..
1 x 2.5ml syringe / 5.25g (Transparent Shade).
Medium PRICE – Rs. 814, Large PRICE – Rs. 814
There are no enquiries yet.