No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Rubber dam (dental dam) is used mainly in endodontic treatment.
- Its main function is to isolate the tooth being treated from its environment, in particular from the bacteria in the oral cavity.
- The rubber dam is held over individual teeth or groups of teeth by appropriate rubber dam clamps.
- The tooth crown stands out from the rubber dam through individual holes made by Ivory punch.
- Rubber Dam permits a clean and dry operative field and enables treatment of the appropriate tooth without contamination from blood or saliva.
- Rubber dam also protect the patient’s airway from any materials which may fall into it during treatment.
- Powder-free, non-sterile Single-use dams, for professional use only Convenient.
- Ensures isolation of work field.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY AGAINST RUST.
- Plastic Dental Dam Frame 6″/5″
- Wedjets Stabilizing Cord Pack(S)
- Hygenic Template 6″/5″
- Rubber Dam Sheets 6×6″(36)
- Set of 10 Clamps
Forcep, Hygenic Template 6"/5", Plastic Dental Dam Frame 6"/5", Punch, Rubber Dam Sheets 6×6"(36), Set of 10 Clamps, Wedjets Stabilizing Cord Pack(S)
There are no inquiries yet.