No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Periosteal Elevators are designed for reflecting and retracting the mucoperiosteum after incisions of the gingival tissue.
- Flaps make it easy to visualise the area of interest during multiple extractions, particularly cat teeth, and in the creation of sliding flaps and other flaps in periodontal and oral surgery.
- Most periosteal elevators have one sharp and one rounded end and often are used to retract tissue.
- Freer 15 septum elevator, designed with large knurled octagon handle to ensure secure instrument controlCurved and straight blades.
- Surgical grade stainless steel promotes corrosion resistance and instrument longevit.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY AGAINST RUST.
- 1 pcs.
There are no inquiries yet.