Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Adams orthodontic pliers are usually used for adjusting orthodontic appliances.
- Stainless Steel is often the construction material of choice.
- The tips or beaks of the Adam pliers are often made of Tungsten Carbide for superior gripe and strength.
- Tungsten Carbide is also very corrosion resistant, an important aspect to look for in any dental pliers or cutter.
- The beak of Adams orthodontic pliers can vary in shape, for example they may have one side that is pyramid shape with the other side a cone shape for the ultimate grip, maneuverability and forming.
- Stainless steel.
- Corrosion resistance.
- Rust free.
There are no enquiries yet.