No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Surgical scalpels consist of two parts, a blade and a handle.
- In medical applications, each blade is only used once (even if just for a single, small cut).
- The handle is also known as a “B.P. handle” The handle of medical scalpels come in two sizes #3 and #4 handles.
- A #4 handle is larger than a #3.
- Blades are manufactured with a corresponding fitment size so that they fit on only one size handle.
- Stainless steel.
- Easy to use.comfortable holding.
- 1 year warranty against rust.
- 1 pcs.
There are no inquiries yet.