Ammdent URC Universal Resin Cement is Dual Cure & Hydrophilic.
Resin Cement are low viscosity versions of restorative composites. They are the luting agents of choice for bonding metal, ceramic and indirect composite restorations.
Resin cements are typically diacrylate resins containing 50-80% glass filler particles with most particles less than 1.0 µm in size.
Dual-cure resin cements are capable of being cured by means of both chemicals and light. Self-cure initiators that can cure the cement are present. In addition, a curing light can be used to activate the photo-initiators that are present in the cement. Dual-polymerized resin cements are indicated when the ceramic is too thick or too opaque to allow transmission of light through it. Studies have shown that these dual-cure resin cements still require light-curing to reach a high degree of polymerization.
- Final cementation of all-ceramic, composite or metal inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges; 2 – 3-unit Maryland bridges and 3-unit inlay/onlay bridges
- Final cementation of all-ceramic or composite veneers
- Final cementation of all-ceramic, composite, or metal restorations to implant abutments
- Final cementation of posts and screws
- For metal-free restorations where light-curing may be performed to quickly seal margins
- 1 x 5g Syringe
1 x 5g Syringe
There are no enquiries yet.