Radiopaque light cure resin-based glass- ionomer liner
LC GI LINE is a light cure, radiopaque resin-based glass-ionomer liner for light cure composites.
- Used as the lining of cavities for following filling procedures.
- Used as the lining of cavities to improve marginal behavior.
- Used for cavity lining (base ) for direct/Indirect pulp capping especially under Composites.
- Allows minimal cavity preparation.
- Less stress on margins and marginal seal.
- Protects against secondary caries.
- Excellent esthetics and finish.
- Ease of color match to tooth shade.
- More durable.
- Do not store above 25°C(78°F).
- Cool storage prolongs shelf life.
ADDITIONAL NOTES :
- Do not use any resin to adjust the viscosity of the LC GI LINE.
- Do neither store the composite material in proximity of eugenol containing products, nor let the composite allow coming into contact with materials containing eugenol.
- Eugenol can impair the hardening of the composite and cause discoloration.
- Avoid contact of resin pastes with skin, especially by anyone having known resin allergies.
Direction to Use.
STEP – 1
- Clean and dry the cavity. Remove the cap from the LC GI LINE-syringe and attach a needle tip. Squeeze out the first small drop on a pad to ensure the safe handling of LC GI LINE.
STEP – 2
- Before applying LC GI LINE paste of a radiopaque calcium hydroxide liner,e.g.CALCIUM HYDROXIDE LINE in areas in the proximity of the pulp(pulp protection)is recommended.
STEP – 3
- Dentin should be primed with a suitable dentin priming agent.
STEP – 4
- Apply then LC GI LINE in a thin layer until the desired thickness is reached.
STEP – 5
- Light cure LC GI LINE for 40 seconds.
STEP – 6
- Do not apply to the cavity edges and remove any paste sticking to them.
STEP – 7
- Then proceed with light cure composites,e.g.LC NANOFIL.
- High resistance.
- Excellent adhesion.
- High Compressive Strength.
- Very Stable.
- Excellent Biocompatibility.
- Chemical bond to the tooth structure.
- High fluoride release.
- Smaller particles
- Higher filler loading.
- Low solubility
- Long term clinical data
- 1 x 2gm Syringe
1 x 2gm Syringe, 2 x Tips
There are no enquiries yet.