Glass ionomer silver reinforced restorative
GI silver which is reinforced with spherical silver alloy has high compressive and adhesion to the tooth.
It has excellent tooth adhesion, sustained fluoride release, and high compressive strength.
- Core build-up.
- Restoration of primary teeth.
- As a base or liner.
- Class I, limited Class II(low stress-bearing areas), temporary fillings, etc.
- Intermediate restoratives and base material for class I and II cavities using the sandwich technique.
- Class V restorations in non-aesthetic situations.
- Restorative in the field using the ART technique.
- Contains Spherical Silver- Tin Alloy.
- Micro Fine Powder.
- Strong Adhesion.
- Excellent Biocompatibility.
- High and Continues Fluoride release.
- High compressive and Abrasion Strength.
- Premixed Silver Powder.
- Powder: Fluoro Alumino Silicate Glass powder and silver-Tin Alloy spherical powder.
- Liquid: Polyacrylic And Solution.
- Store in a cool dry place.
Direction to Use.
POWDER AND LIQUID DISPENSING:
- The recommended powder to liquid ratio is 2 level scoops of powder to 2-3 drops of liquid.
- MIXING: Dispense powder and liquid onto pad or glass slab. Divide the powder into 2 equal parts.
- Mix the first portion with all of the liquid for 15-20 seconds.
- Incorporate the remaining portion and mix the whole thoroughly for 20 seconds.
- Note: A heavy consistency is recommended.
RESTORATIVE TECHNIQUE :
- Prepare teeth using standard techniques.
- Expensive mechanical retention is not necessary. For pulp capping, Use light cure calcium hydroxide paste as a base or liner.
- Wash and dry the prepared tooth structure but do not desiccate.
- Mix the required amount of cement.
- The working time is 1min.30 seconds at 23*C(73.4*F).
- Higher temperatures will shorten working time.
- Remove surface moisture.
- Setting time is 5 minutes 30 sec. from the start of mixing.
- 1 x 10gm powder
- 1 x 4ml liquid
- 1 x Mixing pad
- 1 x Spatula
1 x 10gm Powder, 1 x 4ml liquid, 1 x Mixing Pad, 1 x Spatula
There are no enquiries yet.