No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- It features extremely high anti-bending strength and superior hardness which makes it ideal for various indications, especially suitable for the fabrication of half mouth long bridge.
- It’s excellent opacity capability makes it used to cover metal color and fabricate zirconia coping and implant substructure.
INDICATIONS: Coping, Coping bridge,Implant Substructure, Tetracycline teeth.
- This blank is compatible with all the open systems in which blank of dia 98 mm is used.
- Used for making restorations like crown, bridge, etc Anti-bending.
- Superior hardness.
- Excellent opacity.
- Sintering temperature – 480 degree C.
- Strength after Sintering – 1250 pascal
- 1 x Zirconia St Milling Blanks
1 x Zirconia St Milling Blanks
There are no inquiries yet.