Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- PPAB is a collagen fibril based formulation containing tetracyclilne hydrochloride (2 mg of Tetracycline) in 25 mg of collagen fibrils.
- This very unique feature of PPAB enables the active agent as well as the vehicle to be able to work positively towards the repair of the periodontal lesion.
- PPAB has been tried out by periodontists and they have all reported excellent clinical success with fast clinical resolution.
- Inflammation is controlled excellently and clinical parameters like bleeding, exudation etc. reduce tremendously in two applications.
- PPAB releases tetracycline consistently from day one over a period of 10 to 14 days with the concentrations peaking by the 4th to 5th day.
HOW TO USE
- The required amount can be placed in a dappen dish and then wet with a drop of distilled water.
- The required amount of material can then be picked up with a tweezer and place near the pocket margins.
- Susequently the material can be easily inserted into the pocket with the help of any composite handling instrument or even with a blunt ended periodontal probe.
- As a synergistic effect, the collagen fibrils also bio-degrade and release enzymes which promote the repair of the periodontal lesion.
- 4 vials – Each vial contains 25 mg (Total 100 mg in 4 vials)
4 vials – Each vial contains 25 mg (Total 100 mg in 4 vials)
There are no enquiries yet.