Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- guided tissue regeneration
- Healiguide is a thin sheet made of high purity Type-I collagen derived from selected animal tissues and purified using a patented American technology.
- The additional charge modifications and slight calcification of collagen helps for proper guided tissue regeneration.
- Healiguide is bio-resorbable , implantable material that is indicated for guided tissue regeneration procedures in periodontal defects to enhance regeneration of the periodontal damage.
- It is highly contraindicated for highly sensitive patients for collagen material.
- Contraindicated in clinical situations, where periodontal surgery should not be performed.
- Healiguide is contraindicated in infectious and contaminated cases of oral cavity.
- Available in
- 15x20mm (Per Vial)
- 20x30mm (Per Vial)
- 30x40mm (Per Vial)
- Superior to other collagen membranes because of high purity and better bio compatibility.
- HOW TO USE opening of the vial in a clean & sterile environment, take out the sterile, healiguide membrane Soak the sterile membrane in sterile water for 1 min.
- Following soaking, the membrane becomes pliable and may be cut to shape to use for the surgery.
- It can be easily sutured with 3-O Silk. The bone “graft” provides support for the membrane.Better than ePTFE barrier membrane due to its bio resorptive nature.
- The bone “graft” facilitates clot stabilization.
- The membrane guides favourable healing .
There are no enquiries yet.