No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
INTRAORAL X-RAY UNIT
- Discover X-MIND UNITY™, successor of X-MIND DC™, the famous bullet proof intraoral unit.
- With its elegant style coupled to the cutting edge patented ACE technology, X-MIND UNITY brings the standard of X-ray generator to a very new level.
- Perfect accuracy and patient protection are what no other X-ray system has been able to reach so far.
- Work comfort-Due to its ergonomically designed holder there is no danger of the sensor falling or breaking and always remains within hands reach for optimal working comfort.
- SOPIX inside is internally wired eliminating the need for external wiring: ease of use and aesthetics of your practice.
- Fluidity and stability-You can singlehandedly position and stabilize X-MindTM unity.
- Movement is fl uid and is done without any effort or stress.
- The anti-vibration and anti-movement mechanism ensures drift free positioning during an exposure.
- warranty of 1 Year
- A SHARP AND CONTRASTED IMAGE:– The X-MIND UNITY® has a 0.4 mm focal spot.
- It has several configurable radiological settings notably: The anodic voltage (60, 65 and 70 kV) The anodic current (from 4 to 7 mA) These parameters ensure a sharp and contrasted image.
- UP TO 52%* LESS RADIATION WITH ACE:- *REDUCTION VARIABLE ACCORDING TO THE PATIENT’S MORPHOLOGY.
- This technology applied to X-MIND UNITY allows the Sopix Inside sensor to start and stop the generator, thus avoiding all risk of over exposing the image and patient as well as unnecessary re-takes of acquisitions.
- The patient only receives the necessary dose, adapted to his dental morphology.
- SAFETY THROUGH TRACEABILITY:- The dose received by the patient appears on the timer’s screen after each exposure appears on the timer’s screen. With SOPIX INSIDE, this dose is also recorded in the patient’s of SOPRO-Imaging file, thus ensuring permanent traceability.
- 3 arm lengths are available.
- Up to 52% less radiation.
- Movement is fluid and is achieved without any effort or stress.
- Exclusive traceability through Sopro Imaging software. Dosage received by the patient (DAP) is automatically recorded.
- Work flow and comfort improved drastically due to the integration of the sensor.
- Classification:- Class 1 type B
- Supply voltage:- 100–240 V
- Maximum power absorption:- 850 VA
- X-ray tube:- TOSHIBA D-041
- Frequency:- 50/60 Hz
- Focal spot :- 0.4 mm
- Total fi ltration:- >1.5 mm Al @ 70 kV
- Leakage radiation:- < 0,25 mGy / h
- Cooling duty cycle for 1 s-32 s
- Technology:- High frequency DC
- Maximum anode current:- 7 mA X-ray tube
- Voltage;- 60/65/70 kV
- Maximum exposure time:- 2 s
- Compatibility:-Film, phosphor plate, digital sensor
- Weight:- 23 kg
- Confi guration:- Wall mounting top and bottom
- Timer:- Microprocessor controlled
There are no inquiries yet.