No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
LIGHT CURE ADHESIVE
- Transbond XT Light Cure Adhesive bonds metal and ceramic brackets to tooth surfaces.
- Available in both syringes and capsules, this adhesive uses light cure adhesive technology to provide you with additional working time to ensure accurate bracket placement.
- The viscosity of Transbond XT adhesive was designed to prevent adhesive run-on and bracket skating that saves you money and reduces adhesive waste.
- 3M adhesive filled capsules and dispensing gun also provide for easy application, increased control and convenience.
- A syringe delivery system is available too.
- Best of all, the Transbond XT adhesive’s quick cure provides for immediate archwire tie-in so your patients and staff can experience shorter bonding appointments.
- Quick ceramic/metal bracket cure.
- Extended working time allows precise bracket placement.
- Immediate bond strength allows archwire to be tied in immediately following cure.
- Efficient bonding and re-bonding of ceramic and metal brackets saves time.
- Pre-loaded syringes or capsules means no wasted materials.
- Excellent handling properties, including no bracket drift and easy flash clean-up.
1 x 4g Syringes each, 1 x 6ml bottle, 3M Unitek Transbond XT Adhesive Syringe 1 Syr Pack, 3m Unitek Transbond Xt Primer
There are no inquiries yet.