Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
3M UNITEK Transbond Mip Primer Bottle
- Delivery available at all pincodes.
- Delivery within 5-6 working days.
- Free shipping on orders above Rs. 2500.
- 100% purchase protection.
- Original products | Secure payments.
- Transbond MIP Moisture Insensitive Primer is a hydrophilic or moisture friendly material for bonding in a moist environment without giving up bond strength.Just a single coat of Transbond MIP primer over a water or saliva contaminated, etched tooth surface makes the application technique fast and easy.
- Laboratory testing and clinical evaluations using Transbond XT Light Cure Adhesive have proven that Transbond MIP primer offers comparable bond strength in a moist environment as in a dry environment with a conventional primer.
- Combining the simple technique and the effective results of Transbond MIP primer with Transbond XT Light Cure Adhesive or APC Adhesive Coated Appliance System will help you reduce chair time and increase your office efficiency.
- Moisture has definitely met its match.
- Moisture Insensitive Primer means not physically or chemically sensitive to small quantities of moisture.
- Clinically, it means after rinsing and thoroughly removing etchant, drying of tooth surface before priming is not required.
- Transbond MIP works with Transbond XT and LR capsules, Transbond XT syringes, and APC Adhesive Coating System.
- Transbond MIP primer has been qualified for both Concise and Unite Chemical Cure Adhesives as well as Sondhi Rapid Set Indirect Bonding Adhesive.
- 6ML bottle.
There are no enquiries yet.