Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- 32% phosphoric acid with a pH of approximately 0.1.
- Low-viscosity, gel-like consistency.
- Gel has a distinct blue color to assist in complete rinsing away of the etchant.
- Flexible dispensing tip can be individually adjusted before application.
- High bond strength to all indirect surfaces (zirconia, alumina, glass ceramics and metals) without a separate primer
- Excellent marginal integrity for highly esthetic restorations
- One-step, one-coat adhesive application
- Self- and dual-cure compatible with (Scotchbond™ Universal DCA Dual Cure Activator)
- No refrigeration needed
- Store at room temperature for two years
- Flip-top vial and unit-dose delivery.
- 1 x 3 ml Syringe + 10 dispensing tips Order.
1 x 3 ml Syringe + 10 dispensing tips Order.
There are no enquiries yet.