Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- RelyX Veneer cement is a permanent, light-cure only resin luting material.
- It must be polymerized by exposure to visible light in the 400-500 nm wavelength range.
- Most ceramic and composite veneers are thin enough and translucent enough to allow for adequate light penetration through the veneer to completely cure the cement.
- RelyX veneer cement is very efficient in its light-curing ability.
- This allows for a simplified bonding technique and also provides for excellent color stability of the cured cement.
- This feature is vitally important for highly esthetic veneer restorations.
- TECHNICAL DATA:Film Thickness : 5-10 μmFlexural Strength : 123 MpaColor Stability : Good
Solubility : 0.3 μg/mm3
Water Sorption : 29 μg/mm3
Compressive Strength : 345.7 MPa
Diametral Tensile Strength : 77.6
Depth of Cure : 3.0 mm
- Customer-preferred delivery and shading system.
- Try-in pastes offer excellent color match to final cured cement.
- Light-cure-only system provides excellent color stability.
- Easy to clean up.
- Easy to dispense, apply and seat.
- Cement cures with a wide range of light sources.
1x 2g Syringe
There are no enquiries yet.