No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
POSTERIOR RESTORATIVE MATERIAL
- M ESPE Filtek P60 Posterior Restorative, is a visible-light activated, radiopaque, restorative composite.
- It is designed for use in posterior restorations.
- The filler in Filtek P60 restorative is zirconia/silica. The inorganic filler loading is 61% by volume (without silane treatment) with a particle size range of 0.01 to 3.5 μm. Filtek P60 restorative contains BIS-GMA, UDMA, and BIS-EMA resins.
- A dental adhesive is used to permanently bond the restoration to the tooth structure.
- The restorative is available in a variety of shades. It is packaged in traditional syringes.
- Direct posterior restorations class I and II.
- Sandwich technique with glass ionomer resin material.
- Cusp buildups.
- Core buildups.
- Indirect posterior restorations including inlays and onlays.
- Available in three shades.
- Superior packability.
- Fast curing-time – only 20 seconds to cure an increment of 2.5mm.
- Excellent strength.
- Wear resistance.
- Low polymerisation shrinkage.
- Superior Packability:
- Packs well without sticking to instrument. Excellent marginal adaptation and interproximal contact.
- Easy Sculpting:
- With exceptional resistance to slumping.
- Fastest Placement Technique:
- Takes only 20 seconds to cure an increment of 2.5mm.
- Low Polymerization Shrinkage:
- Less stress on the tooth, less sensitivity potential for the patient.
- Excellent Wear Resistance and Strength.
- Means you can be confident of long-lasting posterior restorations.
1 -4 gm
There are no inquiries yet.