No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
POLYETHER IMPRESSION MATERIAL
- Impregum™ Penta™ Polyether Impression Materials – established for many years and repeatedly awarded by many independent rating institutes – have practically become a synonym for top-notch impression precision.
- With their unique product characteristics, Impregum materials help dentists to achieve excellent impression results.
- Top-of-the-class detail reproduction due to outstanding hydrophilicity.
- Reliably perfect impressions on the first try.
- Easy tray removal.
- Used for-Crown and bridge impressions.
- Inlay and Onlay impressions.
- Functional impressions.
- Implant impressions.
- Hydrophilic before, during and after the set for unsurpassed accuracy, even in the presence of moisture.
- Thixotropic: It flows smoothly under pressure in critical areas and remains fixed without pressure.
- Snap-set properties reduce the potential for distortion during the setting process and removal from the mouth to assure a precise-fitting final restoration.
- Monophase impression technique: just one viscosity for tray and syringe.
- Polyether material characteristics guarantee impressions of the highest precision.
- 2 x 240 ml Base Paste.
- 2 x 30 ml Catalyst Paste.
2 x 240 ml Base Paste., 2 x 30 ml Catalyst Paste., Accessories.
30ml – MEDIUM – Price : Rs. 3,925, 30ml – LIGHT – Price: Rs. 5,700, 30ml – HEAVY – Price: Rs. 3,650
There are no inquiries yet.