Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Flouride releasing varnish
- Preventing dentinal hypersensitivity can be a daunting task.Clinpro XT Extended Contact Varnish, creates a protective barrier and provides immediate sensitivity relief while offering additional benefits.
- This exciting new technology also contains and releases fluoride, calcium and phosphate.In-vitro studies demonstrate that Clinpro XT Extended Contact Varnish creates a caries inhibition zone under and around the coating.
- 1 Clinpro XT Extended Contact Varnish is a site-specific, light-cured RMGIC durable coating that forms an immediate layer of protection to relieve dentinal hypersensitivity.
- The “XT” in the product name is intended to reflect the products properties as an “extended varnish,” having long-term durability with fluoride release.
- Releases more fluoride than conventional fluoride varnishes over a 24 hr period.
- Provides a barrier, that remains on the tooth for 6 months.
- Releases fluoride, calcium and phosphate.
- Can be recharged with fluoride dentifrice by using fluoride-containing products over the life of the product.
- 1 – 10g Clicker Dispenser.
1 – 10g Clicker Dispenser.
There are no enquiries yet.