Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Clinpro™ Tooth Crème 0.21% w/w Sodium Fluoride Anti-Cavity Toothpaste is an advanced formula containing an innovative tri-calcium phosphate ingredient and is available exclusively from 3M ESPE.
- The optimized formula makes Clinpro Tooth Crème an outstanding choice.
- It contains fluoride as well as calcium and phosphate, which are components naturally found in saliva.
- This proprietary formula successfully integrates these components, enhancing, rather than compromising, the product’s performance.
- During the manufacturing process, a protective barrier is created around the calcium allowing it to coexist with the fluoride ions.
- Think of this as a bubble that transports the Tri-Calcium Phosphate to the teeth.
- As the toothpaste comes in contact with saliva during brushing, the barrier breaks down and makes the calcium, phosphate and fluoride readily available to the tooth.
- The tooth naturally absorbs these components, helping to prevent the initiation and further progression of demineralization and allowing remineralization to occur.
- Delivers more fluoride to the tooth.
- Contains 0.21% w/w (950 ppm fluoride ion).
- Contains an innovative calcium and phosphate ingredient.
- Available in a convenient 113g flip-top tube.
- 2 year shelf life. BENEFITS:
- Strengthens teeth.
- Reverses white spots.
- Prevents cavities.
- Reduces root cavities.
- Gentle, effective cleaning.
- Replaces conventional toothpaste regimen.
- Tooth creme 0.21% Sodium Fluoride Anti-Cavity Paste with functionalised Tri-Calcium Phosphate 113g tube.
Clinproa., Tooth creme 0.21% Sodium Fluoride Anti-Cavity Paste with functionalised Tri-Calcium Phosphate 113g tube.
There are no enquiries yet.