Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
ALGINATE IMPRESSION MATERIAL
- The Alginate Impression Material by 3M ESPE is a chromatic alginate impression material used to make preliminary impressions of the dental arches for the fabrication of indirect prostheses and other purposes.
- They are manufactured by 3M& trusted technology and deliver reliable impressions.
- This alginate impression material is biocompatible in accordance with ISO 10993 International Safety Testing Standards.
- It is mint flavoured to increase patient comfort while making impressions.
- The impressions made used 3M Alginate have excellent reproducibility and resistance to tear.Mix ratio:-
- Powder:-2 scoops(18gms)
- Liquid: 1 measure(40ml)
- To measure the powder, please fill the powder measure and level it without compressing.
- Please note color changes during process.
- Temporary restorations.
- Study models.
- Opposing dentitions.
- Alginate impression material.
- Chromatic setting.
- Adequate working time.
- Mint flavoured.
There are no enquiries yet.