Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Go beyond versatile. Discover the universal bonding solution with Single Bond Universal Adhesive.
- Combined Total-Etch, Self-Etch and Selective-Etch adhesive.
- Consistent bond strength to both moist and dry etched dentin.Flexible dispensing tip can be individually adjusted before application.
- High bond strength to all indirect surfaces (zirconia, alumina, glass ceramics and metals) without a separate primer.
- Excellent marginal integrity for highly esthetic restorations.
- One-step, one-coat adhesive application.
- Bonding light cured composite – total etch on uncut/cut enamel.
- Bonding light cured composite – self etch/selective etch.Root surface desensitization.
- Sealing of dentin prior to amalgam restorations.
- Protective varnish for GI restorations.
- Repair of composite restorations.
- Bonding with pit and fissure sealants.
- Bonding veneers with a conventional resin cement.
- Bonding weak ceramics like glass ceramics.
- Intraoral repair of indirect restorations.
- One-bottle, One-coat convenience.
- Proven long-term bond strength.
- Virtually NO post-operative sensitivity.
- 35-second placement time reduces risk of contamination.
- Moisture tolerant – works on wet or dry enamel and dentin.
- Uniquely suited for the “selective” etch technique.
- Low microleakage.
- Refrigeration not required (if used within 6 months).
1 x 3ml Bottle, 1 x 5ml Bottle, 3M Espe Adper Single Bond Universal Adhesive – 3 Ml, 3M Espe Adper Single Bond Universal Adhesive – 5 Ml
There are no enquiries yet.