No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- A one-step, one-coat self-etch adhesive that provides a fast and easy application, along with strong bonds.
All classes of fillings with light-curing composite or compomer.
- Core build-ups made of light-curing composite.
- Repair of composite or compomer fillings.
- Root Surface Desensitization.
- Intraoral repair of existing composite, porcelain fused to metal, and all ceramic restorations.
- Cementation of indirect restorations made of composite or compomer, ceramic and metal (after light curing when combined with RelyX ARC Adhesive resin Cement).
- One-Bottle, one-coat convenience.
- High bond strength with proven chemistry and filler.
- Reduces risk of post-operative sensitivity.
- High marginal integrity and low microleakage.
- Moisture tolerant – works well on wet or dry enamel and dentin.
- Desensitizes hypersensitive root surface.
- Available in unit dose delivery.
- Uniquely suited to the selective etch technique.
There are no inquiries yet.